Tuesday 8 December 2015

November Beauty Favourites


How is it nearly Christmas already? I swear it was only the Summer last week! I feel so unprepared for this month's favourites, because I just feel that the month has gone by so quickly! I am a couple of days late with the favourites this month, but I hope you don't mind and are still interested in the products I have been loving!


MAC Honey Love Lipstick
I have been absolutely obsessed with finding the perfect nude lip, and MAC has been my go-to place for all things neutral lately. I picked up Honey Love after seeing it on a few peoples Instagram's and after looking at a few swatches online I thought it would be a good one to go for, for my slightly paler complexion. It has a matte finish which means it lasts so well through out the day- I always prefer a matte lip because you have the option add a gloss on top if you want. I would describe this as a cool toned creamy brown that I would imagine would suit the majority of skin tones. I love pairing this with MAC's lipliner in Whirl underneath for a little bit more definition.


Inglot Love Palette
Just look at it. Words can not describe how beautiful this palette is in real life. Exclusive to Ireland, Inglot have released a limited edition eye-shadow palette for Christmas. It contains ten of their most popular shades, so it is perfect for those of you looking to start out in Inglot make-up. Every one of the shadows are amazingly pigmented. They are a perfect selection of colours which all go beautifully together. I have been loving the warmer shades the past couple of weeks and I'm really looking forward to wearing this more over the festive season.


MAC "Oh Darling" Highlighter
This highlighter has taken the beauty world by storm this month, and I was so lucky to get my hands on it at the launch night at MAC. This has since sold out worldwide and is the highlighter that everyone has been talking about. I have been flicking between this and Soft and Gentle, also by MAC this month. This has been my more (ahem) subtle option. It does have less glitter in it than Soft and Gentle and offers more of a natural(ish) sheen to the cheeks.


Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
I rediscovered this mascara after not using it for a couple of months. I fell in love with it all over again. It gives my lashes amazing volume and thickness without looking clumpy. I love the brush on this mascara, it allows me to get all lashes evenly coated with minimal effort. It is one of those mascaras which I always seem to go back to, that never lets me down.

 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
I have been on the hunt for a dupe for my beloved (but expensive) NARS Sheer Glow for awhile now. The closest I have found is this foundation from Rimmel. It has recently been reformulated to include a new pore blurring technology. To be honest I don't notice much of a difference between this and the original. It gives medium buildable coverage which I find perfect for day-to-day wear. I find it lasts really well throughout the day and it also has a very similar finish to the Sheer Glow too.

 

Let me know if you would like to see a December favourites at the end of next month or a yearly favourites.

5 comments:

  1. That palette is so beautiful, I've just added it to my christmas list!

    Megan / MeEmBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac honey love looks amazing! Definitely going on my Christmas list.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that Inglot palette looks absolutely stunning!

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Inglot palette is gorgeous! I really want to try some of their products.

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete