Wednesday 2 December 2015

MAC Huggable Glosses


MAC parcels are always the best parcels to come through the letterbox. When the new Huggable Lip Glosses* arrived through the door I was very excited to give them a go. Lipglosses were never something that I had tried before from MAC so I didn't know what to expect. I have heard mixed reviews but when I seen that all the shades were right up my street I had to take pictures straight away so I could get them on my lips. 

These are part of a new collection that will be released in January 2016 called the Huggable Lip collection. The Glosses will be €22 each and there are about twelve different shades coming. The ones that I received are "Love Buzz" a gorgeous deep fushia shade, " Marvel-Lush" a blue toned pastel pink and "Embrace-able Me" is a pastel coral shade. The two lighter shades are exactly what I like in lip colours, so these are the the two that I have been reaching for. 

On first application I found that these lip-glosses do have a slight gritty texture which I wasn't a huge fan to begin with but I discovered as the day went on that this texture make them seriously long lasting. They didn't slip or slide away like regular glosses tend to. The colours are gorgeous, and so vivid on the lips. They have a very thick creamy consistency with that slight graininess to it which helps it stick around. The applicator is a very long, flat doe-foot applicator which makes it so easy to get an even layer of colour and to outline the lips evenly. 

I am so excited for this collection to go on counters, there is a massive selection of shades in the lipgloss line as well as a range of lipsticks. There is going to be something for everyone so definitely check it out when it arrives!


2 comments:

  1. These sound lovely, and the shades are so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. That bright pink looks gorgeous!
    Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete