Saturday 3 October 2015

GlamGlow YouthMud Face Mask


Something that has been so hyped up this year has been the GlamGlow mud mask range. I remember when this first started to arrive in Ireland, I remember thinking that the price was outrageous and I would never pay that for a face mask. Ha! I ended up getting a sample of this with a Cloud10Beauty order and it all went downhill after that! I ended up buying it with 20% off, so that did take the edge off a little bit. But after using this for well over a month, I would definitely say that you get what you pay for!

This is a very traditional face mask, it has a clay texture and after you apply it to the skin it dries down and hardens on your skin. I found that it dried really quickly on my skin and had a really cooling/tingling effect to it. It is designed that you leave it on for ten minutes and then wash it off with water in a buffing motion so you get a light exfoliation too. Since using this I found my skin to look and feel a lot smoother. I think it's the combination of getting an exfoliation as well as the face mask that works well with my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feel tight or itchy after removing it either. I have been doing this mask once a week and my skin has improved so much. 

It is formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates which makes it suitable for all skin types. It brightens skin and tightens the pores. I have not had any experience of  purging since using this mask, but I have read that some people have so proceed with caution!



This is an expensive facemask but the results definitely justify the price tag. I would recommend trying a sample like I did before buying the full size! It is available to purchase online here.

5 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about this mask! It sounds amazing x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard much about this which is weird because it sounds like an amazing face mask - great post!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Glamglow masks! The orange and the blue are my favourites!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not be without this now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am dying to try this! but it is so expensive. I might have to add it to my christmas wish list! ha!

    ReplyDelete