Saturday 22 November 2014

Sharing the Love...

I have been addicted to reading blogs lately. I always love reading other people's blogs but lately it just seems to have become an obsession. I love reading other peoples opinions on products and even gaining inspiration for posts of my own. There are so many amazingly talented girls (and guys!) out there so I thought I would share with you a few of my all time favourites that I think you should check out if you don't already.

I have been following Celine's blog for absolutely ages! She is one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to blogging. If I am ever having a blogging slump or feeling unmotivated, I just click onto her page and have a read and she just seems to bring back my blogging mo-jo. On her blog the photography always looks so professional , she is so consistent and her posts are always really interesting and well written.  Her make-up skills are out of this world and she looks so frickin' amazing in every picture she is in. Celine is also one of the bloggers that I have had the pleasure of meeting in real life and she is honestly the nicest girl ever! Seriously talented lady and one you need to check out!!

Kayleigh is another blogger that I have followed for years. She was the one who inspired me to start up my own blog! Her reviews always seem to make my bank balance weep, because I normally end up buying most things she posts about. She has recently started to do more fashion types of posts and I am loving them, although to be fair the girl could wear a bin-liner and make it look good! She always gives really good, honest, detailed reviews with amazing pictures to go with it! I'm sure you all have already heard of her and her blog but if not definitely check her out! 

Now I couldn't finish this post without mentioning Karen. I think she is possibly my all time favourite blogger/youtuber, and not just for the beauty side of things (which is amazing too obviously!). Karen's videos and posts just put me in such good humor, if I am ever having a down day or just not feeling the best - I pop on one of her videos or log on to her blog and I am guaranteed to have a smile on my face at the end of it. She gives brilliant product reviews and when I read her posts or watch her videos it is like I am just talking to a friend about the latest bits we picked up in Boots. She always gives brilliant reviews but be warned she probably make you spend far too much money! 

Please let me know any bloggers that you think I should check out or if you have a blog yourself do leave your link below and I will be sure to check it out! 


3 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts, I love discovering new blogs and bloggers! I really want to try and do a feature like this, I love when the blogging community gets together! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, it is such a fab way to find new blog to follow! What lovely recommendations you've written :)

    Great post,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, so lovely :)
    I really would love you to check out my blog :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete