Monday 2 June 2014

Mr. Nutcase iPhone Cover




Hello Lovelies!

As silly as it may sound, phone cases are one of my favourite things to get and I am always on the hunt for "the one". I have really been loving the personalized cases that have been doing the rounds lately, I think that they are just really unusual. It's not like anyone will have one the same as yours and the pictures really give it a personal touch. I was recently contacted by the lovely people over at Mr Nut Case who asked if I would like to try out one of their personalized phone cases. Of course I jumped at the chance! 

First of all the website was so amazingly easy to use. They have hundreds of predesigned phonecases that you can pick if you don't want to go down the personalised route and they have a wide range of phone cases for different makes, sizes of phones. So there really is something for everyone. I had my phone case designed and ordered in less than 15 minutes, it was that easy! The delivery was so quick, because they offer worldwide free delivery I thought that it would take a little bit longer to arrive but it was dispatched the day after I ordered it and it took less than 5 working days before it arrived through my door.

The case itself is almost rubbery in feel. It's not a hard glossy case like most of my other ones which I actually prefer because there is less chance of it cracking if I let it fall and it feels alot nicer to hold too! I was really happy with how the pictures looked on the case. Some of the ones I used weren't the best quality but that didn't affect the way they looked when I got the case in person. As for wear of the case, I have had this for over 2 months now and it still looks the exact same as it did the first day I got it. There has been no wear around the edges and I have dropped my phone many (many) times and it has not let me down! 

If you like the look of this you can create your own online here, with free worldwide delivery you really can't go wrong!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, now all I need is an IPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design you chose, there's nothing better than a personalised phone case x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete