Monday 24 February 2014

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray


Hello Lovelies! 

If you follow me on twitter you may have seen my tweets about my lack of sleep lately. I don't know what it is, I just have had serious problems with just getting to sleep and staying asleep. I've been waking up a lot and having a lot of dreams so that when I wake up it feels like I haven't slept at all, not cool! So after a couple of weeks of walking around like a zombie, I decided to look into trying something to help.

After seeing Karen from Lovely Girlie Bits mention this, I knew I had to try it! That woman could sell anything to me! And if you are reading this Karen, thank you thank you thank you for mentioning this and helping me get back to being a functioning human being!  After watching the video where she mentioned it I had it ordered within minutes! I was so excited to get it, I ordered mine off Beauty Bay so it took a couple of days to arrive but it was definitely worth the wait! The directions say to spray over your pillow and bed cover before sleep, I will admit I did go abit overboard the first night but I can report back it definitely worked! I was out like a light that night and stayed asleep the whole night! I felt so much better the next morning and this has been a firm staple on my nightstand ever since! 

It contains Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Camomile essential oils so it is so relaxing to breath in. Now I just do a couple of sprays on my pillow and one or two on my duvet and just settle down for an amazing nights sleep. I really don't know how it works because I have tried lavender on my pillow before and the results just haven't been as good as this! It is on the pricier side for a pillow spray but it is most definitely worth it! I have gotten to the stage where I'm afraid to use it as much because I'm afraid the effects won't work on me if I over use it!

Have you tried the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and have you fallen in love with it as much as me? Available online here!


9 comments:

  1. I have this and the first night I used it, I couldn't bare it! I was up all night disgusted by the musty smell and vowing to wash my sheets first thing in the morning, but luckily it had worn off. I found myself craving the smell though and now, a few months on, I adore it and like you I can't sleep without it! Such a great product and great review too x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a spray similar to this, I found it worked really well, I will have to give this a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you love it too! There's always pressure when I recommend something and then someone goes out to buy heheh I genuinely couldn't be without this stuff and really glad it works for you. I have the same fear that it'll stop working, but it hasn't happened yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really can't believe it works so well! I definitely need to try this!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a skeptic when it comes to pillow sprays, but this doesn't sound half bad at all x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I've just became your 1000 sub! WELL DONE! :D xxx

    http://lifeasshewrote.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to try this! How much is it if you don't mind me asking?

    Becka | This Is My World

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds fantastic, I'll definitely pick one up! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds incredible, I definitely need to pick some up. I'm always staying up far too late because I just can't get to sleep earlier! Thanks for the fab post.

    alice xxx
    beauty by alicee

    ReplyDelete