Monday 9 December 2013

My Skincare Additions


Hello Lovelies!

I was thinking about doing a new skin care post, but to be honest it hasn't changed that much since the last post so I thought I would show you the extra bits and pieces that I use as additions to my everyday routine to help with certain areas. 

No.7 Overnight Radiance Boost
I have raved about this product so many times in the past so it is no surprise that it is included in this post. Here is the post I have dedicated totally to this, but basically it is a chemical exfoliator, so you just need to pop it on once or twice a week and it gets rid of all the dead skin cells to leave your skin looking fresh and rejuvenated.
Una Brennan Pore Purfying Clay Mask
I have actually been using this for a few months now and I don't think I have ever included it in a post. Whenever my skin isn't looking its best I pop this on to help clear up any breakouts and to prevent any new ones. It feels lovely on the skin without stripping it too much and leaving it feeling really tight and dry. It also leaves your skin feeling really clean and refreshed after use. 

Bioderma Hydrobio Masque
This is a face mask that I tend to use once a week to help inject a bit more moisture into my skin which is definitely needed during the colder months! Some days I apply a thick layer of this all over my face and leave it on for ten minutes and others I put on a lighter layer and just leave it on over night. The lovely Jess sent this over to me from France and I'm really dreading running out of it because it will be slightly harder to get hold of. Again I have another rave review of this here if you want a bit more detail.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
This has been a firm staple in my skincare routine for nearly a year now. My skin has improved so much since I've started to use this. It helps reduce any breakouts that I have and to help prevent any others coming up. I used to have a lot of little bumps under my skin that never really turning in to anything but since using this they have completely disappeared and my skin seems alot smoother. It does itch abit when you apply it but in my eyes it just feels like its doing something! 

Vichy Idelia Serum
This is the most recent addition to my little extra skincare regime. I have started to use this most mornings under my make up and every evening. It has made my skin alot healthier and plumper looking. It instantly illuminates my skin and makes it look alot fresher in the mornings which is always a good thing. Again I have a more in-depth review of this product here

Sudocream
The Irish persons cure for everything, I can safely say nearly every household in Ireland has a pot of this! It is actually designed for nappy rash but I have put it on burns, cuts and spots! It clears up everything and really takes the pain out of whatever you are putting it on. It is one of my staple products that I couldn't live without. I love that it comes in a tube now which I think is just so much more hygienic! If I could only pick one add-on product it would definitely be this one, I really could not be without it!

So those are the products I use in addition to my everyday skincare routine. What products do you use in addition to your everyday routine?


4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Bioderma mask, my skin has been so horribly dry lately! The Vichy serum also looks interesting :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing Sudocrem everywhere, I haven't used it in so many years. I read a long time ago that Cheryl Cole like to use this on her face. I've been contemplating buying it recently as I've run out of Savlon (I don't use Savlon on my face though, I must add), so it's odd that it just pops up in your post. Maybe it's a sign, haha.

    Lilie | mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need any help getting hold of the Bioderma mask, I'm living in France so just let me know :) xx
    whathollyhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like a pretty solid skincare routine. I would love to try the #7 treatment and laporsay one as well. they are definitely on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete