Tuesday 15 October 2013

Mary Jane Fashion

 
Hi lovelies!
 
I just wanted to do a quick post today to tell you about another website I was introduced to recently! It's called Mary Jane Fashion and I have literally been browsing it constantly since I heard about it!
 
They do everything from gorgeous, affordable High Heel Shoes to funky wet look leggings, perfect for winter and all the prices are amazing! I have found so many dresses and pairs of shoes that I have fallen in love with, and again they deliver worldwide which is an added bonus!
 
Let me know what you think of the website and if you've found anything you liked!

*This is a sponsered post

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm definitely going to go check out the website now :)
    Thanks for telling us all about it :) - may bank balance may not be so grateful in a couple of hours though! Haha!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete