Monday 21 October 2013

Battle of the Cleansing Waters


 Hello Lovelies!

Something that has blown up across the beauty world in the past couple of years is Micellier waters. The world went crazy for Bioderma (myself included) despite how hard it was and still is to get hold of. I thought I would compare some of the cleansing waters I have been using myself the past couple of weeks to see what ones are worth the money.

Bioderma Crealine H2O
Ah my first micellier water love. I originally bought this off eBay for a ridiculous amount of money but then the fabulous Jess sent me a double pack while she was living in France so that kept me going for awhile! This was the first micellier water I had ever tried and I fell in love instantly. A small bit of this on a cotton pad easily removes all of my make-up, eye make-up included! For my eye make up I just keep it on my eyes for about 10 seconds and then it comes out effortlessly! It has no scent either so I imagine it would be suitable for sensitive skins too!

 No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water
This is one of the latest purchases I've made in my Micellier family. It comes with a very handy pump, so you have less waste while trying to get it out. This one is slightly fragranced but it is hypoallergenic, so again suitable for sensitive skins. I find this just as good if not better than the Bioderma, it removes all my make up easily and quickly! It's alot cheaper than the Bioderma too at just €11.75! Definitely worth picking up when the skincare vouchers

L'oreal Paris 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution 
A new micellar water that has taken the blogging world by storm is the L'oreal Paris 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution. I think this is the most similar to the Bioderma out of the ones that I have tried so far. It is scentless and again completely dissolves all make up so easily! The packaging for this is really compact and neat, perfect for traveling and it is the cheapest out of the three at  €6.69.

Have you any other recommendations for me? I love trying new Micellar waters, it's my new favourite thing! Have you tried any of these three? Which is your favourite? 


7 comments:

  1. I have the No7 and the Loreal waters but im still yet to try the Bioderma, i need to get my hands on it soooon!

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh think I am going to have to give one of these a try because i hate trying to get eye make up off! haha.

    saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yet to break into Micellar waters, I never know which to choose x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the L'Oreal one and find it great, my face feels really fresh after! I still want to try Bioderma though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the L'oreal one, the Borjouis one and Bioderma, and I have to say that I prefer Bioderma because it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely have to try the No7 product, especially when you get the vouchers at Boots. Handy little post.
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried the other two but Bioderma is practically Holy Water to me! x

    ReplyDelete