Thursday 12 September 2013

No.7 Skin Illuminator


Hello Lovelies,

I'm sure by now you can all guess what my favourite make up products to buy are..yep I love a good highlighter! I have been loving my Jemma Kidd All Over Radience Cream a little too much lately, since it has been discontinued I have been trying really hard to not use it and to find an alternative. If you follow me on twitter you may have seen my tweets about wanting to get my hands on the NARS Copacabana Illuminator, but I was abit hesitant to buy it incase it didn't suit me. So randomly while browsing the shelves at No.7 as one does I came across their Skin Illuminator. I don't think I have ever heard much about this product but I decided to give it a go and see if it could calm my need for the NARS one for the time being. 

I really didn't expect to love this as much as I do. It is the perfect everyday highlighter, I use it just on the tops of my (non-existent) cheekbones and on my cupids bow. It gives a gorgeous subtle shimmer to the skin without making you look like a disco ball. It feels lovely and light on the skin too, so it doesn't feel like your adding another layer of make up.  I found that it lasted all day on my without needing any touch ups. The only thing I dislike about this is the brush. I really really don't like it so I actually gave mine the chop after taking the pictures and I love it all the more. 

I would completely recommend this if you are on the hunt for a new highlighter! You can buy it online here in two colours.



10 comments:

  1. It looks really nice product!! :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks really nice...I love highlighters when used delicately as it just gives skin a beautiful glow!

    Gorgeous!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really lovely - I never normally bother with highlighter, but this is really pretty :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid of highlighter, haven't a clue where to put it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should give it a go!:D Just pop it on the top of your cheekbones and maybe down the centre of your nose if you like!:D xx

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing, slightly reminds me of highbeam by benefit!
    Congrats on being shortlisted in the blog awards!
    Hannah :) x

    Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete