Friday 20 September 2013

Clarins Instant Lip Perfector



 
Hello Lovelies!

I was down in Limerick a few weeks ago and while I was down there of course I paid Brown Thomas a visit. Once the damage at the MAC counter was done I took a wander over to the Clarins counter and a bit of an impulse buy happened. In my defense I have been dying to try one of the Instant Light Perfectors for months now so I can't be completely blamed for what happened! 

I picked up the shade 01 Rose Shimmer because who can go wrong with a nice baby pink? I have to say I absolutely adore it. As soon as I tried it I knew I immediately needed the other shades (regardless of how similar they all look!) The smell is absolutely gorgeous and thankfully they don't feel sticky at all on the lips which is a big thing for me. I can't stand having a sticky feeling on my lips at all but this is so lovely and smooth! It gives very minimal colour but still makes you look put together.

I love the applicator, although not all that hygienic it still is lovely! It definitely is worth the splurge if you are considering it, you will definitely not regret it!

Available online here for €17. Let me know if you have any other colour recommendations!

 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great product - my sister is obsessed with these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried one of these, though they look so appealing! Everyone seems to think that they're great x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try one of these but I'm unsure as to how much I would really use it. I picked up the No7 BB lips as a cheaper alternative. These do look really nice though :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need 02 Apricot Shimmer in my life. Like you Danielle I hate stickiness on my lips so the Lip Perfectors are definitely a must buy for me. :) soon. Pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. I never wear lipgloss but I make an exception for these!

    themacaronaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't wear lipgloss at all but these do look lovely and not at all sticky, lovely colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post reminds me how much I want to try this product! The shade Apricot Shimmer has been on my wishlist for months now..! xxx

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete