Sunday 12 May 2013

Cocoa Brown Tan


Hello Lovelies!

Hope you are all having a brilliant weekend! As you all know by now I am a complete and utter tan-aholic! I am a woman obsessed. I think it's because naturally I am quite pale and I just hate being that pale, because it's so hard to find foundations to match my natural skin tone. Plus I always feel that little bit more confident with a little bit of colour to my skin! 

I have found the tan love of my life. Now I'll be honest and say I was always a cheaper tan fan (ooh rhyme!)  I've never been one to splurge on a tan, even though I love it, I just feel that it wouldn't last me enough to justify the price of the bottle. Enter Cocoa Brown. First off it's an absolute bargain at €7.99! I used to buy St.Moriz for around €6 so it's not a major difference for me. The packaging is just me. Bright pink and girly, you really can't go wrong! It looks lovely on my dressing table too! 

I'm not going to lie, the first time I used this tan I was completely disappointed! The idea is you just need to apply it and leave it on for 1-3 hours and then you can rise off. I left it on for an hour and a half and washed it off. In the shower all the tan came off and I was utterly disgusted!  I was as pale as I was before I started so I threw on a long sleeved top and went off to work and forgot completely about it. When I got back that evening I was amazed, the tan had developed after I had washed it off and became a gorgeous natural bronzed glow on my skin. If you're after a darker colour this can be easily achieved with another layer or two. It doesn't streak, it doesn't go patchy, it doesn't even dry my skin out like other mousse tans do! I think I will be forever be repurchasing this! It's available in pharmacies across Ireland and excitingly enough it's actually launched in the UK too! 

I would 100% thoroughly recommend you try out this tan, it's honestly the best tan I have ever tried and I don't see anything stealing it's top spot any time soon! 

12 comments:

  1. I *love* this tan, it's my favourite. I ran out this weekend and I'd forgotten to order some over so I had to buy my previous favourite (which is a good 3x more expensive) and there was no comparison, Cocoa Brown is much, much better! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think it's amazing that it's available in the UK now too! I think it's coming to primark too! xxx

      Delete
  2. ooo sounds good! i love the bright pink bottle too.
    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottle! I've not tried this one before!
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm unfortunately horrible at applying tanner to myself. It comes out splotchy way too often. I would definitely give this product a go though, looks good!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this tan is so easy to use! You can see where you're putting it which is a massive plus for me! xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this! Is it wash off or gradual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wash off and depending on how long you leave it on for the colour is deeper,xxx

      Delete
  6. If it's as great as it sounds I'd love to try it. What about the smell? Fake tan has that disgusting smell when it starts working, does this one has it too? Thanks for the review darling xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't find the smell too offencive but some people might! xxx

      Delete