Wednesday 6 March 2013

Essence I ❤ Stage Eyeshadow Base





Hello Lovelies!

Sorry I've been slightly absent on the blogging front! I've been so busy with work the past couple of days! On one of my recent trips to Dublin I visited the Essence stand in Primark (or Pennies if you're from Ireland) and I picked up a few bits. I'm not sure if Essence is available everywhere but if you haven't heard of it before it is a really affordable make up brand. All of their products are less than €10 and everything I've tried from them before has been amazing quality!
I knew I wanted to pick up the  I ❤ Stage Eyeshadow Base after hearing the lovely Aisling talking about it in so many of her videos. I previously used and loved Catrice's (sister company to Essence) eyeshadow base but lately I have found it impossible to get hold of!

I always have to wear an eyeshadow base because I have hooded eye-lids which means literally everything creases on me! Boo! When I used this with my eyeshadow I was really impressed with the lasting power. I put it on early in the morning and it lasted me through out the whole day and into the evening without budging! The consistency is quite light so you definitely would not feel this on your eyelids as another layer!
I bought this for around €3 in Primark and I think it is definitely worth the price tag! I will definitely be repurchasing this! 




10 comments:

  1. Woah that's a huge bargain isn't it?! I wish we had access to this brand here in England :( xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did too! There's so many good quality products! xxx

      Delete
  2. oh I need it in my life:) I hate my hooded eyelids:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have hooded lids too and it sucks not to be able to show off amazing eyeshadow work! haha I've never tried Essence make up, but this sounds really good! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I open my eyes and it's like I'm wearing no eyeshadow!:( xxx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a really good product hun! my eyes are slightly hooded too so I get your dilemma! defo will look out for this in Primark next time i'm in there I've never tried it before haha! lovely review darl :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually wondering about this product! Might give it a try :D
    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete