Tuesday 13 November 2012

Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipstick in #107


Hello Lovelies!

Now we all know I'm partial to a nice lipstick and when I heard that there was new colours being released in the Kate Moss range I was excited...but when I realised they were going to be matte I knew I was going to fall in love.

I always prefer the matte look, may it be in lipsticks, eyeshadows or blushes, I always opt for matt over shimmer! I like how it looks on, I just find it looks more natural and it's not as harsh looking as shimmer can be sometimes a bit overpowering and OTT.

So recently I went on a splurge in Boots (3 for 2 is my downfall let me tell you!) and picked up one the shades they had in stock! I went for the gorgeous deep red/burgundy colour. How very autumnal of me! 

I love the finish of these lipsticks, and they're not drying at all like you would think a matte formula would be. It has a gorgeous creamy finish. 

The colour selection is reasonable. They have something for everyone I think. The next one I'm going to pick up is defiantly #111 which is a blood red. I have been on the hunt for a matte blood red colour for quite a while so fingers crossed this is "the one"!

Have you picked up any of the lipsticks from this range? Let me know what you think!


19 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the matte lipsticks as favourites! I haven't bought any of this range though but I don't think I can hold off for much longer. The shades are absolutely gorgeous.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting this lipstick for a while now, just keep forgetting to pick it up, hehe! It's such a gorgeous colour! Xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I have this one! Im too scared to wear it out in public yet so ive been wearing it at home to get used to it! hehe! I have two other Rimmel Kate Moss lippys and i looooove them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like that about lipsticks haha! I'm always wearing them around the house, and then nipping to the shop, and then to pick up lunch...etc eventually I'll be wearing them to dinner dates and drinks x

      Lauren

      bigonbeautyandfashion.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. haha me too girls! It takes me ages to get used to a more noticeable lipstick! xxx

      Delete
  4. I wore this yesterday to a 7 hour course and whilst it is lovely after 2 hours it had worn off of the majority of my lips and was only left on the outside on my lips so it just looked like I'd had a lip liner disaster.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wearing this a lot lately. I'm a huge fan of the colour, but not the pink colour it leaves behind. Nothing a little topping up can't sort out though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful colour and I really wish I was brave enough to try it. I think it would look lovely on.
    Lovely blog, I am now following. Hope you can follow back.
    FASHIONPROJECT
    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your blog! now following!!
    please follow back im new :')
    http://sophiarosanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive been trying to get hands on this lately, ever since I saw Zoella on youtube wear it. Thanks for the review.

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to try Kate Moss lipsticks

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete