Sunday 4 November 2012

Halloween Madness

Hello Lovelies!

I just thought I would share a couple of pictures from the Halloween festivities!
I'm not normally one to get all excited for Halloween, I kind of just skip forward to Christmas but this year I decided to embrace the Halloween-ness and go all out!

The Saturday before Halloween myself and my boyfriend went out for a friends birthday and I dressed up as a cat (yes yes I know I'm original) and then on Halloween night myself & my best friend dressed up as zombie dolls! She did my make up amazingly, I kept getting little frights every time I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror!



Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. really like your cat make up! looks awesome :)xx

    www.secretdiaryofanenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete