Wednesday 31 October 2012

October Favourites

Hello Lovelies! 

Check me out getting my October favourites in on time for once! Go me! I'm loving that the evenings are slightly darker, I think its really cosy and lovely...I'm not looking forward to the rain/snow though! Pluuuus its Halloween today! Happy Halloween everyone! 


My first favourite this month is a nail polish I'm sure you are all sick of hearing me going on about, yes yes you guessed it...it's Essie's Bahama Mama. I have been wearing this colour pretty much the whole month of October. I love the formula, the colour, the brush , everything about it and I know it's going to be a firm favourite for a long time yet!

Next is a sneaky purchase I made during the month, it was on a wishlist I did not too long ago and I eventually decided to just go for it. It is the gorgeous rose gold chunky chain necklace from ASOS. I am obsessed with rose gold as you all know, it's one of my favourite things this year. I have worn this necklace with so many different outfits, with a wooly jumper to a LBD on a night out. I love it so much, plus it's not as heavy as it looks which is always a plus!

Another purchase I made at the beginning of the month were these converse dupes from Pennies/Primark. They were €7 and I thought well...it would have been wrong to leave them behind right? I was originally going to buy the real Converse in this gorgeous burgundy colour but when I seen the price tag I wasn't too keen so these were the perfect replacement! I love them, I have worn them almost every day to work and they are so comfy! 

Now my next favourite is a lipstick that I have had for nearly six months now but never really reached for it  all that often. It's MAC's Creme Cup. I find over the past few weeks that I have been reaching for this over my beloved Hue from MAC. I like having a coloured lip but for everyday at work a bright red is not always so appropriate. It's a gorgeous baby pink and just gorgeous! Love love LOVE!


Bit of a random favourite is my iPhone case, I got this off a Groupon offer from PhotoBox.ie. I got to choose the picture I wanted in it. Delivery was really quick and the quality of the case is excellent too! I've gotten so many compliments on it when I'm out and about, I love the idea of having a personalised phone case because you know it's something that no-one else has!

And finally a favourite You-Tuber of the month is DramaticMac. This girl is amazing! She's from Ireland, and she is absolutely beautiful! She has amazing taste and always gives brilliant opinions on products. She's one of those You-Tubers you can imagine being your friend. She's just so lovely and speaks like she is just chatting away to her friends. Go subscribe! Her YouTube is here and her twitter is here so you can follow her too!
Hope you enjoyed reading about my favourites and I hope you have a great Halloween!


7 comments:

  1. Great favourites! I#ve loved Converse for ever and the shades of that lippie and nail polish look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Love your blog :3 what do you think of followin each other? :) NEW IN FROM DIOR!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That phone case is so sweet! :) I brought that Essie nail varnish today it looks gorgeous!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace!
    Your phone case is awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete