Wednesday 3 October 2012

Jemma Kidd All Over Radience Creme


Hello Lovelies!

I recently put in an order on beautybay.com...it was free postage so it would have been rude not to really! I have been eyeing up a couple of the Jemma Kidd products for ages! I decided to bite the bullet and order the All Over Radience Creme. It did take longer than expected to arrive but I was soooo excited when it did.


First impressions- the packaging is very sleek and neat looking. But I found it impossible to get open! Its similar to the NARS products in the way that the packaging will get really grubby really quicky! I do like the style of the packing it is really nice and the pink writing gets a big thumbs up from me!


This is going to sound abit weird but when I first applied the product I expected it to be alot softer than it was. It was very firm when I rubbed my finger on it which I definately wasn't expecting. It is extremely pigmented so you don't need alot of product to get the look you want. I got mine in 'Iced Gold'. There is another shade called 'Rose Gold' which is a more pinky highlight and I am now eyeing up. *slap on wrist*


I apply this on the tops of my cheeks, my brow bone, down the centre of my nose and on my cupids bow. I am loving this compared to the more liquidy highlighters that I have been using recently such as the MeMeMe Beat the Blues.

Like I said I bought this on Beauty Bay online here for €20.80. Such a bargain and it's my new favourite highlighter. I think it will last me such a long time as you really do need the smallest amount! I can't wait to try out the Rose Gold one now! If you have it please tell me what you think of it!

X

2 comments:

  1. Just for the future, I think it may be cheaper on feelunique... It's £17.00 but I think it's cheaper at the moment! It's a gorgeous product though! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun but I'll always have to pay a little extra because I live in Ireland! :(Xx

      Delete