Saturday 28 July 2012

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen | Oyster Glow

Hello Lovelies,
So recently I have been on the hunt for a cream coloured eyeliner but have been unsuccessful for so long. Until I came across this little beauty!..


This is the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow. I seen this being raved about on so many blogs and youtubes and have heard that it is the loveliest formula for eyeliner. And being an advid eyeliner wearer I knew I just HAD to try it. So on to ASOS I went and popped this little beaut in my bag and checked out and eagerly awaited its arrival.

I literally have not been so excited to recieve something as I was this. No sooner had it arrived than I had it out of its packaging and applied on to my water line.


It applies like a dream, it literally is the smoothest application of eyeliner that I have ever had. I was abit aprehensive about how long it would last on my water line since it was such a soft application but I wore this to work and it lasted the whole day and I actually had a swatch on the back of my hand and that was impossible to get off too! So when they said it was waterproof on the package they really did mean it!

I am literally IN LOVE with this product and can not get enough of it. I wear it on my bottom water line just to make myself look more awake and brighten my eyes up abit. I think I will be investing in a few more of these gorgeous eyeliners I have my eye on the brown one next.

I thourghly thourghly recommend these eyeliners and I bought mine online here


X

6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I have heard a couple of amazing things about these eye liners and this colour looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing...I just wish I could get them easier! :( xx

      Delete
  2. Great review! I have NARS Kong-wear eyeliner in Light Almond which I imagine is similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really tempted to buy one of these now! Been wanting a pale eyeliner for a while; love your blog :)
    http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun:) I just bought Illamasqua's Vow too and I'm loving that for day to day as its not shimmery:D xx

      Delete