Wednesday 18 July 2012

NOTD

Hello Lovelies!

As I'm sure you're well aware at this stage, I adore doing my nails! I recently attempted a glittered ombre effect and I'm actually proud of these attempts! So I just wanted to show you lovely people to see what you thought!
It was easier than I thought it would be. I used a loose nail glitter that I got off eBay for about €1 (thank you eBay!) and No.7 Lucky Lilac nail polish. I put two layers of Lucky Lilac on and while the second layer was still a bit tacky I gently pressed the glitter onto the tip of my nail with my finger.

It was really simple. I only did my thumb and my 'bling' finger because I didn't want to go OTT. But here is the finished result! I hope you like it!




X

20 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this out :) thanks for the inspiration!

    www.commejaidit.blogspot.com

    Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I did something similar on my nails yesterday! Great post!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good idea, lovely nail polish colour too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'd forgotten all about it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love love love this!!! looks gorge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh gonna have to try this when my nails are a bit longer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!
    x
    http://www.beautyplethora.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! You did such a good job! I totally want to try this, I'll have to get my hands on some glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you:) eBay has eveeerything haha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love these. Definitely want to try it out myself. :D The lilac is so pretty!

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're so easy to do! :D xx

      Delete
  10. So pretty! have to give this a try! :) Definitely gonna have a look on ebay for some glitter too:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so cheap on eBay, just takes awhile to arrive from hong kong haha xx

      Delete