Tuesday 24 July 2012

Liz Earle Bargain




Hello Lovelies!

I recently ran out of my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. It was the first time I actually used up a full cleanser and I absoloutely LOVED it. So I set on the mission to replace it. Me being as finicky as I am wasn't sure if I would go back to Liz Earle or try something else. So I was flicking through various websites and ended up back on the Liz Earle website. They had a special offer on for July so of course I had to have a look.

They were offering a package where you could get the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser , two muslin cloths and they were giving you a Botanical Shine Shampoo and Botanical Shine Conditioner all for €46.25. If you were to buy this individually it would cost nearly €70 so I was really saving nearly €25 so it would be terrible not to make use of this offer....wouldn't it? I have to replace my Garnier Moisturiser and Toner as that has ran out on me in the past week and they are really hard to find lately (grrrr) so this really was really the best option!
As always my items came beautifully packaged. You can always see the amount of effort that goes into the display of their products which I really appriciate! I have tried the Cleanse & Polish before so that's already got a big thumbs up in my book, and I tried the Instant Boost Skin Tonic as a sample size and even though I only got a few uses out of it I really enjoyed using it and now I have a new moisturiser(which I dropped when I opened the parcel and cracked...heartbroken is not the word) , shampoo & conditioner to try and I'll make sure to report back on those!



Absolutely delighted with my purchase and all my new products that I get to try out! 
X

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, excited to hear your reviews! (But poor moisturiser!)

    xo,
    Lela
    Enter to WIN a three-part DETOX PACKAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it really does come beautifully packaged! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I didn't want to spoil it hehe! x

      Delete
  3. Love Liz Earle, I've tried the shampoo before it's pretty good :) I must try more of their skin care because I love the hot cloth cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to try my shampoo but I'm hoping its good! :D so far I'm loving the moisturiser :Dxx

      Delete