Saturday 2 June 2012

What's in my Travel Make-Up Bag

Hello Lovelies!

So I think I mentioned in a previous post that I'm going to Belfast this weekend with my family to see the Titanic exhibition. We're only going for one night but I still haven't a clue what to bring and the only thing I have prepared is my make up bag...so I just thought I would show you what is in it!.


So my make-up bag is actually really old..my boyfriend got it for me for Christmas about 4 years ago. Its a really cool Revlon one with make up print all over it. The reason I love it is because it actually fits so much in it and still with room to spare!

So what I'm actually bringing with me is:-

My Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Care, Rimmel Fix & Protect primer, MAC Studio Sculpt in NW20, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in number 2 Light, Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral, YSL Touche Eclat, Sleek Blush in Rose Gold, Rimmel Kohl pencil in Jet Black, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel, Loreal SuperLiner Carbon Gloss, Catrice Eye-shadow Base, My Naked pallet, NARS duo in Isolde, Benefit "They're Real" mascara, Maybelline Falsies mascara, MAC "Shy Girl" and Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 20, and finally my St Tropez wash off tan & the skin illuminator.

Now..I didn't think it was alot of stuff...and even in the picture it doesn't look like a massive amount of things..but when I was writing all that out...it took me longer than expected!

Talk to you soon everyone!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment