Sunday 10 June 2012

Newspaper Nails Tutorial

Hello Lovelies!

I recently tried out a new type of make up art...I'm absolutely obsessed and have been known to paint my nails every second day..(I get bored really easily)



So I did the "Newspaper Nails" look, and it turned out really cool and it was so easy to do!



What you will need:

  1. A nude or pastel nail-polish
  2. A clear topcoat
  3. Finger nail sized strips of paper
  4. Vodka



What to do:
  1. Paint your nails with your chosen shade (Lighter colours work best for this!) and wait until it is completely dry!
  2. Then take your little glass of vodka and dip one of your nails in it making sure to get your nail fully wet.
  3. Take one of your strips and place it firmly on the nail for 30 seconds making sure that it doesn't move
  4. Gently peel off the strip and you should see the print of the paper left on your nail
  5. Finish up with a layer of top coat and your good to go!

Soooo simple! If you try this out let me know how you get on! 

X

2 comments:

  1. seen this on youtube, such a good idea, yours came out lovely! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete