Saturday 28 April 2012

OOTD - Evening with the girls


Ooooh my first ever OOTD...(those letters look funny together and I don't know why...)

Anyhu!..I'm just on my way over to a friends house for an evening of chilling and girly gossip and I thought I'd show you what I'm wearing.

Cardigan- Primark (Years ago)
Top-New Look (Sale £6)
Jeans- River Island (£29.99)
Shoes-Primark (Sale £3)
Rings- Topshop (Hearts £3.50..Cross £4)
Watch- River Island (£18)

Nail Polish - Barry M Red Glitter with Gosh Matt Top Coat



Thanks for reading! :) 

X


2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Ah, Primark is so good, I need to pay them a visit soon...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would we all be without Primark? :) xx

    ReplyDelete