Monday 23 April 2012

Liptastic!

Hi Everyone!

Apologies for the cringetastic name but I couldn't think of anything else!

I'm not normally one for lipglosses, I don't really know why because I love the way they look I've just never been bothered.
But last week I picked up two different ones and I  L-O-V-E them!

The first one I purchased was a Bourjois Paris Effet 3D lipgloss in Brun Poetic. This has quite a thick formula and is a rosey nude colour. It also has tiny pieces of glitter in it which you can actually feel when the lipgloss is on your lips. I love this colour! Its the perfect nude!
                                     
                                      

The next lipgloss was a complete and utter impulse buy..(they should NOT leave things near the counter!) But I am so glad I did get it. It is a Barry M lipgloss and I did look for a name but I couldn't find it! 
Its another gorgeous nude lipgloss but it smells of toffee! I could quite happily sit and sniff this lipgloss for ages! I thought that once it was on your lips that the smell would be overpowering what with your lips being directly under your nose and all, but I couldn't smell it at all. 
Being honest I probably wouldn't have bought it if it didn't smell so nice...but who doesn't like a good gimmick? 



Have you got any more recommendations for lipglosses I could try? 

X

1 comment:

  1. ooh this was posted on my birthday :) I love the body shop lipglosses, not too thick and such a great choice of colours/flavours. Really recommend them! plus they usually have some good sales on. I picked up my last lip gloss there for £3. x

    http://bigonbeautyandfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete